Health Policy Organizations
- Academy Health - Health policy information on the evolving health system.
- Center for Health Care Strategies - Health policy resource center information on access, quality and cost-effectiveness in publicly financed health care.
- Commonwealth Fund - Access independent research on health care issues and health care practice and policy.
- Global Health Policy Research Network - Research on high-priority global health policy issues
- Kaiser Family Foundation Health and Law - Policy research and analysis, and in-depth health policy news coverage.
- National Health Policy Forum - Health policy information for federal health policy staff featuring basic education on specific policies, programs, and issues, to complex analyses of the health care system, including information from important research studies, demonstrations, and innovative community efforts.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation - Information and funding for research and programs to build a Culture of Health.
- PH Partners Legislation and Policy - Resources to support legislation and policy at the state and federal levels.
Health Policy Books
- America’s Bitter Pill: Money, Politics, Backroom Deals and the Fight to Fix Our Broken Healthcare System
- Briefing Book – Health Policy Essentials 2015
- Essentials of Health Policy and Law
- Health Care Policy and Politics A -Z
- Population Health Implications of the Affordable Care Act: a Workshop Summary
- Understanding Health Policy: A Clinical Approach
Health Policy Databases
- Ageline - Articles on social gerontology and other issues related to aging.
- Congressional Research Service Reports - CRS reports in full text the same day they are released. Previous versions available.
- Econlit - Economic research articles back to 1886.
- National Newspapers Core - Daily coverage and access to complete articles in the Wall St. Journal, the NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, and Christian Science Monitor.
- Policy File - U.S. foreign and domestic policy reports, white papers, proceedings and other unpublished documents from over 450 organizations, think tanks and institutes.
- PubMed - Bibliographic and citation database of the healthcare and biomedical literature.
- RAND - Reports from RAND, a research organization researching public policy issues.
- Scopus - Multidisciplinary database of peer-reviewed literature including scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.
- Social Science Citation Index - Bibliographic and citation information database containing research data, trend analysis, journals and researchers, from 3,000 of the world's leading social sciences journals across 50 disciplines.
Health Policy Journals
- American Journal of Health Promotion
- American Journal of Managed Care
- Health Affairs
- Health Policy
- Inquiry: The Journal of Health Care Organization, Provision, and Financing
- Journal of Health Economics
- Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved
- Journal of Health Politics Policy and Law
- Journal of Public Health Policy
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- Milbank Quarterly
- Medical Care Research and Review
- Medicare and Medicaid Research Review
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Public Health Reports
- Value in Health