Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA)
- Event Closed
- Jun 22, 2017
- 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM
- NIH Library Training Room
Learn how to get started on using QIAGEN’s Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) to quickly identify biological relationships, mechanisms, pathways, functions and diseases most relevant to experimental datasets. IPA is cited in >12,500 peer-reviewed articles. The class will demonstrate how to explore IPA's knowledge & discovery tools to relate the most recent literature findings to your research.
The hands-on training session will mainly focus on biological interpretation of expression data but will also cover multi-omics analysis including variant data and phosphoproteomics.
• Fundamentals of IPA
• Overview of key features
• Search & Pathway Building
• Advanced Search
• Building & editing pathways
• Using Build & Overlay tools
• Data Upload & Analysis
• Interpretation of Gene, Transcript, Protein & Metabolite Data
• Pathway Analysis & Canonical Pathways
• Downstream Effects & Interpreting the Heat Map
• Causal regulators and their directional effect on genes, functions and diseases across multiple time points or doses
• Interpreting networks
• Comparison & multiple observations analysis
• miRNA and isoform analysis
• BioProfiler: Define relationships between molecule activity and diseases/processes in the literature
Q & A session
A QIAGEN Ingenuity Field Applications Scientist will be available to answer individual questions or discuss specific projects.