Intro to Image Processing for Scientists: Working with Histology & Microscopy Images & Zebrafish Videos in MATLAB
- Event Closed
- Jun 13, 2017
- 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- NIH Library Training Room
This is a deeper dive into the Image Processing workflow from the Intro to MATLAB for Scientists.
- We will work with histology and microscopy images.
- We will cover standard workflows in scientific research: how to load, analyze, perform statistics on, and automate the analysis of images.
- Time permitting: we will touch briefly on working with video data (tracking zebrafish in 3 and 4D)
- We will provide example code which you can adapt to your own work.