Gene Expression Omnibus
- Event Closed
- May 23, 2017
- 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NIH Library Training Room
To register for this class please follow the link below.
This class demonstrates how to search for an expression record in GEO, obtain differentially expressed genes and information about their pathway enrichment. Topics to be covered include:
- Types of databases (GEO DataSets and GEO Profiles)
- Types of entries in GEO DataSets (Platform, Sample, Series and Dataset).
- Searching options for GEO DataSets
- Obtaining differentially expressed gene list for an experiment (using analysis tools in GEO DataSet or using GEO2R)
- Links to accessing or downloading data, profiles and pathway enrichment